Home
About
Contact
mega/tobi
mega/random
mega/broadway house project
mega/house salad
mega/big judes
Saturday, April 11, 2009
The whole bunny/egg thing makes total sense to me now.
Happy Easter.
Out-T.
No comments
Post a Comment
Author
TOBI ET AL
She writes about houses, goats, life in Fort Worth, Texas, singlewide trailers and her mother. Not necessarily in that order
Popular Posts
I’m ready for My Close-up, but I’d prefer a LivaSnap Mr. Demille
"I think what he was trying to say is "Are you serious?" when I kindly asked Fletcher to remove his doggie self from the chai...
To My Beloved Harbingers of Toxic Assets
Dear Homely Lateral File Cabinets, My beloved harbingers of toxic assets,my precious repositories of dental records, I have my eye on you....
I am Your Scary Blog Mother
O nce upon a time, there was an unfortunate fireplace. This fireplace was a plain, square, big, blonde brick shit house of a fireplace. For...
Hell's Kitchen
What is this you are wondering? Dinner. Before anyone rushes to Google the telephone number for the Fort Worth Health Department allow me to...
Blame it on The Bug
I totally have a bug up my nose. I am sure of it. This is better than a bug up your ass, But still. 400 sneezes later, I am still con...
Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only
Start typing and press Enter to search
Post a Comment